Project Reports and Updates
Note: If a report does not display clearly, please try a different browser.
We apologize that our earliest reports from 2013 are no longer available. In 2017 we published "Why We Drop Out:" Understanding and Disrupting Student Pathways to Leaving School. This book is available through the publisher, Teachers College Press, as well as through Amazon.
The following reports below are licensed by D. Feldman, B. Waxman, and A. Smith under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivs 3.0 Unported License. They may only be copied/distributed non-commercially & with proper attribution to the authors.
- Pathways to Dropping Out, Technical Appendices (May 2013)
- "I'm No Good In Math:" Student Perspectives on Math Struggles & Dropping Out of School (March 2014)
- Technical Appendix to Full Data Set (2014)
- Research Brief: Math Perspectives & Experiences of Disconnected Youth (March 2014)
- Research Brief: Listening to Disconnected Youth: What We Learned (January 2015)